Friday, October 5, 2012

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2012: Hasbro KRE-O's Classic G.I. Joe Flashback

The good folks at Hasbro have provided NerdyRottenScoundrel with a sneak peek image for their 2013 G.I. Joe KRE-O toy line, which will be unveiled next week exclusively at New York Comic Con.

If the picture looks familiar to some of us old school Joe fans, it's a direct homage to one of the most iconic images associated with the franchise. For the NYCC debut, KRE-O chose a varient that is unmistakably reminiscent of Marvel Comics' June 1982 first issue of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, which featured some of the original 13 members, including Grunt, Flash, Scarlett, and Stalker.




Check back here next week for a preview of what is set to hit shelves in 2013, I will be attending an exclusive event on the eve of NYCC for a first hand sneak peek at Hasbro's latest in their TransformersG.I. JoeStar Wars, and Marvel toy lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment